CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

+ puppy love...

a lot has happened in two years. its been exciting & sucky, fun & a wee bit boring. but i still cant believe its been 2 years since my puppy passed away. i sure do miss him... shoosh was a good dog. and it may be silly, but i'm really hoping that he's waiting for me in heaven. he's got to be right?

welp... here's a little trip down memory lane.....


....for my puppy love...

4 comments:

kelsey

awe!!! i love him! and i'm sure he's waiting for us in puppy heaven!

Adrian

sweet shooshy!

Mark and Rachel

He is definitly waiting for you. I am worried about my dog Pickles. She is old and we think she is going blind.

Mom

As much as I never wanted to be a dog owner, Shooshy was a GREAT dog for our family! I do miss the old Shoosh. Not so much old Shoosh. He was making me sad towards the end when we would startle him when he couldn't hear us. He died defending our home & family.