so, the other day when mom and i were at target (you were there too but you had run off to the shrooms...) mom and i were looking at pumpkin seeds and it says you're supposed to plant in june so they're ready to harvest in october. i guess we're going to be carving pumpkins in august :)
I found if you don't puncture them (ie carve them or poke a hole in them) they can last a long time, but then again, I've never been in the hot Arizona summer either.
i am... a sister. a daughter. an aunt. a child of god. an artist. a lover of all creatures great & small. a pretend photographer. a fan of bubble baths. an eater of pazookie. an obsessor of diy blogs. a romance novel reader. a gardener. a friend. i am... in love with life :)
3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I'm sad that mine died...
so, the other day when mom and i were at target (you were there too but you had run off to the shrooms...) mom and i were looking at pumpkin seeds and it says you're supposed to plant in june so they're ready to harvest in october. i guess we're going to be carving pumpkins in august :)
I know EXACTLY how you feel!!
I found if you don't puncture them (ie carve them or poke a hole in them) they can last a long time, but then again, I've never been in the hot Arizona summer either.
Post a Comment