CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

batman....

so a few weeks ago spencer (spencer from canoeing) was getting a group of people together to go see the midnight viewing of batman, the dark knight... the brand new one that just came out... and danielle and i decided that we wanted to go too... so we got online and bought our tickets... (one for jared too, naturally) and we have been totally psyched to go ever since. we even bought tshirts and masks... haha it was amazing! so last night we got all dressed up and went to applebees and met the rest of the group that spencer had gotten together... i think pretty much all of them except me and jared and maybe one other dude all worked at platinum (where danielle and spencer work)... but it was still really fun... after that we drove to thanksgiving point to the imax theater. i really thought, considering how much this batman movie has been anticipated that more people would have dressed up (you know, like they do for harry potter and pirates and stuff) but hardly anyone dressed up... lame utah people. lol... but me and danielle were wearing our matching outfits... lol literally matching... same shirts same masks same shoes... it was hilarious... (jared would have been wearing his mask too, but he "lost" it at applebees...) and it was awesome! the movie was awesome... everything was awesome! we had such a fun night! and i fell asleep on the ride home... haha, i haven't stayed up that late in quite awhile... i know, i'm lame, whatever... :)


so here are a few pics from our eventful evening!!



*jared danielle and me already to go! do you see how cool these shirts are? and that masks? holy awesomeness!*


*jared danielle and me at applebees... with our dacqueries.... thanks jared!*


*danielle and me at the theater! seriously... we are too cool... :)


3 comments:

Adrian

So apparently I should have read all of the updates before comments! I'm a retard! So did you take pics of your matching outfits because I totally want to see! So how was the movie. Was it really dark and scary? I mean... I know it's called Dark Knight, but I don't like evil/dark things. Would I like it because I really want to see it? Me and mom and Kelsey really want to go see Momma Mia!

Anonymous

hahaha you matched? that is seriously fun!

Adrian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH!!! That is freaking HILARIOUS!! Your shirts are really cute! The masks are a little out there, but cool anyway. Your eyes look really awesome in the last picture!! How fun!

Jared's eyes, on the other hand, are red in that one shot and it looks kind of creepy!