CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

duct tape beautiful...

so... once upon i found a blog post [here] on how to make a duct tape rosette wreath. i fell in love with it. i even convinced danielle & kelsey to make one too! they're just so freaking cool! so i'm definitely considering it my valentine's day wreath. so awesome!




::

i also saw a few posts about pedestal bowls... i fell in love with those too... so i went down to the goodwill by my house and picked up 2 little wooden bowls and 2 little wooden candlesticks. i gorilla glued them together and then spray painted them. too cute right? and so simple easy!



ps... happy valentine's day, y'all!!

<3

5 comments:

kelsey

you are too freaking cute! i can't wait to start working on our next project! i've already started my inspiration board :)

happy v day!

A. L. Martin

Your Wreath is WAY cuter than theirs! No joke! You are so artsy! (I might try to copy you.) :D

Adrian

I'm so in love with that wreath! I can't wait to see all your other unfinished projects!

Crafty Mischief

This wreath is too cute! I love that you used duct tape to make it. I'm pinning it for next year. Thanks for sharing! :)

Bella

Great Ideas! Visit our Duct Tape blog for more fun Duck Tape Crafting ideas.