"ya, mon."
oh man. i really want to watch cool runnings now. its so good! and so stinking funny!
"how 'bout i beat your butt right now?" .. "how 'bout i draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt?"
he he... such a good movie! :)
::
anyway. i was getting out my moms halloween decorations today... and i found this little number that i knew hayley would love...

isn't she the cutest little jamaican baby you ever did see? hahaha... i dont think adrian really appreciated it, but dustin laughed.
hahaha... :)
oh man. i really want to watch cool runnings now. its so good! and so stinking funny!
"how 'bout i beat your butt right now?" .. "how 'bout i draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt?"
he he... such a good movie! :)
::
anyway. i was getting out my moms halloween decorations today... and i found this little number that i knew hayley would love...

isn't she the cutest little jamaican baby you ever did see? hahaha... i dont think adrian really appreciated it, but dustin laughed.
hahaha... :)

4 comments:
Of COURSE he did! It's awesome.
She IS the cutest Jamaican baby I've ever seen.
dang she's cute!! lovin' the dreds!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? When did you do this! I only saw you putting it on Austin. I never saw you putting it on my child! I just showed Dustin this and he laughed. I read a little further and I said, "You knew about this?!?!" He goes, "No... wait, I did (with more cracking up)!" oh geez!
While this was quite a surprise to see, she does look pretty funny!
Post a Comment