CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

{family time}

we had a new family picture taken a couple days ago at the picture people [since there is a baby now... and kelsey leaves for byu on monday]. and i'd like to think that we are a pretty photogenic family... but the chick that was taking our pictures was getting all types of frazzled with the 7 of us... plus the baby. she was having some issues, but we still got a couple good pictures! this is the one that mom bought for me... i love it! what a cute family i have! :)

::

and this is the picture that will go to the grandparents and dad's offices... its seriously cute too!

3 comments:

Kels

i love it!! they're so cute!! what a happy family!! :)

Mark and Rachel

I love Family pics. They are so cute.

Adrian

My little photogenic was not photogenic on an evening that we needed her to be. Oh well. I look weird in the stacked picture, but overall, it’s cute.

I was a bit disappointed with our photographer girl. I suppose these pictures will suffice for the next several years. I’m counting on you and Kels to get married so we can have a new picture. Because heavens knows I won’t be popping out 2 more kids anytime soon!