i havent painted for a couple months... and i got this huge urge yesterday, but i was super busy.... so i painted today. i like the way it turned out... and it was fun. and i feel better now, so... yep.
(oh and i painted over one of my bigger canvases.... getting ready to repaint it. ill let you know how it goes.)

5 comments:
I love the hanging stars
i love it kendle! i'm kinda sad you painted over your big one. i loved it! but i'm sure the new one will be amazing!
Hey Girlie,
I have to say seeing your paintings and drawings its wonderful. You are truely blessed. Love You
I could tell that you needed to paint! Looks good!
And thanks for the drawing of Hayley! Now where should I hang it...??
I could tell that you needed to paint! Looks good!
And thanks for the drawing of Hayley! Now where should I hang it...??
Post a Comment