so i have finally realized that my time at eac is coming to an end. and its kinda sad to think about. dont get mE wrong... i have had some dang good times and some dang fun roommates. sure, i have had my fair share of heartache and totally obnoxious roommates, but over all i am going to miss this... it think... haha, but i'm not gonna lie, i am so so ready to move on. anyway... i figured another little slideshow could be fun!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww cute! Looks like you have lots of fun memories...but you should because you were there for 3 YEARS!! ;) Its amazing how many times your hair has changed. I'm pretty sure I counted at least 10! I'm happy you're moving on! And mom is oh so proud that at least one of her children is going to the Y! I'm don't think I've come to terms with you moving so far way yet! I'll work on that... :( Great pics! Love you!
AHHH Good Times!!!! Friends and Great Memories!! what a woman, killing bugs and breaking windows!
Post a Comment