so my baby brother is a senior this year right? he graduates in just a few weeks. and he just turned 18... btdubs, happy birthday little bro!
and he took a girl to prom.
i feel so old.
anyway... i might have helped him with his invite. i thought it was pretty freaking adorable. this note was attached to a necklace inside the conch shell. can you see what it says? i hope so... cause i don't feel like retyping it. lol.
prom night.
what a stud austin turned out to be... don't you love his vest? i do.

3 comments:
Who knew our baby brother would turn out to be so gosh darn cute?!?
I love prom shell thing! I never actually saw the details. Props to you!
He's a stud muffin!! Love you, Bud!
love love love the way he asked! so cute. I want one. not the prom.. the sea horse...
Post a Comment