i positively adore my niece.
i love the way she loves playing with beach balls.
i love the way she says, "hmm?" when you ask her a question that she
doesn't know the answer to... or knows the answer to, but doesn't want to say.
i love the way she always loves jumping.... off laps, rocks, fire places, beds, chairs, stairs- basically anything that is three inches or more off the ground she will jump off of.
i love the way she says "aunt kendle."
i love her hugs and kisses.
i love how much she loves "stuff in her milk."
i love that she loves chowder... and gets excited to come see him.
i love that she knows where his treats are kept and always wants to give him more.
i love how she says prayers.
i love that she asks me to polish her nails.
i love that she asks me to polish her nails.
i love that she eats as much dough as i do while we make cookies.
i love that she prefers to play with hot wheel cars instead of dolls and barbies.
gosh... this list could get really long. basically... she's the coolest almost three year old ever.
and i love babysitting her.
today was one of those babysitting kind of days. i woke up much earlier than i normally do and spent the day with this awesome little kid. welp... we came back up to nana's house and i was helping my grandpa with some stuff when i heard hayley walk down the hall behind me. and i just knew where she was going. she was going to my room to feed my fish, edwin. she knows where i keep my food and how to get a little pinch of food out for him. welp... apparently he was really hungry today. little miss hayley dumped the whole bottle of food in the bowl. haha... so i told hayley thank you for helping and immediately scooped edwin out, took some pictures and cleaned his bowl. it was positively hilarious!
now i need to add "i love how she loves to feed my fish" to the list. what a funny girl <3



3 comments:
This sweet post kind of made me tear up! While I already heard this awesome story earlier, I love how much you love her! And I love how much she loves being at nana and papa's house!
p.s. so sorry about her extra love for your fish. I totally owe you a bottle of fish food.
I got teary eyed too!! She is so cute! I love her leopard print shirt
This was super funny to me. Sorry to be the non-teary-eyed post but... I love how that fish survives anything! I mean anything! Really though Hayley is too cute, I love her shy days especially cause we all know she is not really shy just good and pretending. lol. What a fun family you all are!
Post a Comment