CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

merry christmas to me!

so. i got my christmas present early this year!!

as seen by the counter at the top of my blog, nicole & i are going cruising in the caribbean. my camera was getting old and i was ready for a new one... needless to say, santa decided to be a peach and grant me my christmas wish early this year! i got a panasonic lumix dmc-fh20 and i love it. it is fantastic! and i cannot wait to go take hundreds of pictures in the grand cayman islands and belize and honduras and mexico.... sigh. just a few more days! ps... just so everybody is aware i'm going to have a wicked hard time concentrating at work this week! lol!

this is my camera....

she's a beaut!


anyway... here are some random pictures that have been taken thus far...

haha... hayley & i were eating smarties tonight. i have no idea what this face is, but its making me laugh out loud every time i look at it. what a goof!!

::

now for a little game i like to call "whose eye is it anyway?" 

and begin.


did you figure it out?

:
:
:


1 ... dad
2 ... kelsey
3 ... me 
4 ... austin
5 ... mom 
6 ... me again 
(it was a trick... but i needed one more eye to make the grid even. haha.)

thanks for playing!!

:)

7 comments:

mom

Too funny with the eyeballs. Hey we all have pretty great eyelashes--except for Dad. Poor dad! I know Kelsey's eyes are definitely the greenest. I always thought mine looked green but they look remarkably like yours, Austin's and Dad's. Hmmmm.

mom

And. . . could Hayley's eyes be any darker brown. I submit that they could not! And she's got some great eyelashes as well.

kelsey

i missed one. i feel like a failure. i loved your game though! and i love your camera!

Zac

Do mine eyes deceive me (funny word play with your game at the end)? I think I took that picture of the green leaf when I was playing with your camera! Regardless, it's awesome, and you won't really need me to do any fun art projects for you anymore with a beast like that (not that you really needed me anyway, but still!).

I'm so stoked to see your cruise pictures when you get home!

Adrian

That was tricky! Is it terrible that I thought one was my own eye... and it wasn't. hahaha!

Kels

yes adrian. it is. haha did you think kendle took pictures of your eyes?

kendle

hahaha... oh adrian! would would i have taken a picture of your eyeball? lol! oh how i love you! but in your defense the rest of us have remarkably similar irises... i could see how that confused you! :)